Hello! Just a quite update! I was going to post like last week but was a bit busy so I'm gonna split it into different post otherwise its gonna be REALLY long >__<
So yep, On Monday I met up with a friend to get our "Conch" pierced lol, yeh such a weird name! It 's basically the inside of ur ear. I'll show you a pic later!
At first I was gonna get the "tragus" pierced,
Thats the tragus lol, but I ended up getting the conch done! Still nice but I think I'm gonna get it done on my left ear =3, yeh im kinda addicted to the piercing >___< SOO BAD! So I've counted altogether I've got 9 ear piercings =o
![]() |
| TA DA! =] so happy |
So, I've got 4 on the right ear, and...5 on the other! =p, I look like a bad girl...but I'm not bad though lol. It was quite sore when he put in the needle at first, but after that it was ok!
After we got our ears pierced we went shopping for a bit! =] Took some cute pics with my Iphone with this app called Instragram, really cute effects and stuff if you have that please add me on : Kawaii88 i think it is...hmm
![]() |
| SMILE!= ) |
Yeh, so went to eat some korean food after =] was quite a happy day! Then went home to pack my bags for LONDON! =] Shall post that later... lol
xxx





wowww 9 piercings on your ears!?
ReplyDeleteI only have 5 >_<;
you must have a lot of earrings haha (:
is that pink smiley face bread???? :O
LOL yeh 9 in total atm!!>__< kinda addicted to piercing soo bad lol XD and i have my belly done tooo ekk!
ReplyDeletehaha no! its a marshmallow! =p its soo cute hehe love taking pics of candies n stuff =p
The piercings look nice :) I want some more too =( but nahhh probs get killed :D
ReplyDelete