Sunday, 24 April 2011

~*A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~Ingrid Bergman *~

Hmm random topic but its about kisses on texts/ messages etcetc...


Ok. I have a few guy friends yeh, lol, they ALWAYS notice how many kisses a girl gives them etcetc...and the girls too!XD 

I used to be like omg why don't you give me any kisses on text etcetc to my ex... lol thinking back now...kinda stupid!!! XD kisses are only thru media message...right?? not like you can touch them or feel them? But STILL, it's kinda nice to receive some "x's" through media message? Well IMO, it makes me feel special and loved I guess? haha XD kinda stupid yeh I know >__< LOl i used to remember I go in a huff cos he didn't give me any kisses..=[ 

Do you notice how many kisses the other sex gives you? 

I've had a few conversations with a few guy friends lol, and they tell me "o she gave me two kisses last night, but usually she only gives me one!", Like its a sign they like them or something ahhaha XD, YES! GUYS DO NOTICE THESE THINGS!!! ( they act all macho but really...they arent!!!) 

Some people read and notice how many "kisses" a person give to read if they like them or not hahah which I find kinda funny XD Maybe yeh its a good hint to know if someone likes u I guess...

Is a letter "X" end of a message really important? O_o? I don't know hmm....

theres so many meanings behind a letter "X" isn't there? It could be just be a friendly kiss? OR it could mean " I like you" kinda kiss, or "i <3 u"  kiss...If i make sense....?

But yeh I don't really mind if a person doesn't give me any kisses anymore lol but I really don't know...but it is nice to receive a "x" in a message for some reason O.o" pretty weird..hahah like i can fell the LOVE!!! LOL.

Hmm, I don't really give kisses to people who I'm not close with I guess incase they misread me or something (only to the guys i don't give x's lol ) 

O.k. thats it for now!! =] thought I would update my blog a bit!! 

ciao ciao!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment