Friday, 15 April 2011

~*I must...I must!! I must improve my abs!!*~

Omg...I've gained some weight )(&^%$£$^& =[ I need to lose probs..1/2-3/4 of a stone =[ getting to chubby again raaarrr...some people might think I'm not fat...but i think im quite chubby...U__U" like my waist...arms n legs..bascially everywhere =[

Well my new target is to...get toned up for the summer HOLS WOOO!!! =p
Ok i need like some motivation!!
Im gonna look at Nicole Scherzinger cos I think shes sooo damn HOT!
omg just don't drool over her figure!!XD



I want her figure boohoo =[

Ok this is my belly like 2 weeks ago..but i've gained some weight in those 2 weeks so its depressing me =[ (FYI lol the belly is flatish because 1. I sucked in the fat... 2. didnt have anything to eat at the time...when i eat belly gets bloated...like preggy style..!)

excuse the goosebumps and the black dot there lol i was trying to draw....U_U o yeh I AM NOT NAKED!! Im wearing something but it was kinda low!!!

the ideal toned thing i want...!!=p crap drawing yeh i no lol 
OK! so need some good motivation now and like do more sit ups n stuff!!! i musttttttttttt get a nicole body for summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. i don't think you need to work your abs out!!! it looks good!.. you can be jealous about the froyo and i'll be jealous about your abs T-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the thing is i was sucking in the flab and tensing my muscles too but when i let it go it looks like im preggys...=[ doing crunches atm! =p and it does hurt! lol x

    ReplyDelete