Thursday, 28 June 2012

~*baking lala!=]*~

Konnichiwa!! Sorry I've actually neglected my blog! Even though no one really reads it hahaha!:p

I've just been baking away these days!! Ahhh!!! I'm turning into a baking addict!! When I'm soo bored and have free time I hate sitting round and doin nothing! I need to do stuff with my hands...and if I don't do anything... I end up binge eating!!!@.@ lucky I do some sports durning the week to burn off the fat!!

Hmm what have I baked these days? Quite a lot of things I must say! >< I've got a cupcake order from my friend!:) and I've started my Facebook business page..,but that's not Completed yet lol!
The crap thing about me is...I don't have confidence in myself!! I always think its not gonna be perfect for my customers! And that brings me down to not sell them yet...

I'll show you guys what I've been baking these days!:)

It'll be at the bottom of the blog as usual cos im using my phone to type!

There's one icing cake I made for my worker who I didn't manage to give to him cos he wasn't working on the day! But I gave my workers the cake and they liked it. I made a ship themed cake because he worked in a shipyard, so my idea came from that! I drew some designs first then ideas just flew into my head!:p

Today I made some simple vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting! I wanted to Practice my piping skills! Made some rose styled but with some leaves and some..i have no idea blobs on them haha! I've seen this done on facebook somewhere but I wanted to try it out!

Then tried some other flower style piping! :)

Okies I'm sleepy now! I'm gonna be starting my own cupcake blog soon! So be sure to check it out!!:p


No comments:

Post a Comment